. . . Researching car insurance policies for the state of California. This blows. Really, really hard.
I’m still wrangling all of this car stuff that’s decided to reign my bank account and time into smithereens.
Still on my to-do list before my “arraignment” in July: (They actually wrote “arraignment” on a letter and I’m supposed to plead guilty or not guilty. Whatthefuck!)
- Get my front windows re-tinted to abide by California law.
- Study/take the writing portion of the California Drivers License Test.
- Get all the vehicle registration title papers finalized by my parents, who live on the other side of country.
- Pay fees associated with registration.
- Get a smog test.
- Get a new car insurance policy for California.
- Pay fees associated with violations.
- Go cry in a corner.
If you’ve ever wondered where I go when I’m stressed out, I go there.
In other news, the roomies and I just started season 3 of Breaking Bad. If you’ve never watched Breaking Bad, I feel sorry for you, and you should go watch the first season right this second. Or don’t. Whatev. I really don’t feel sorry for you. But I do believe it’s a fantastic show.